Oh dear me. Yup, that’s the question Jamie Ridler is asking us today: what do you wish to let go of? Isn’t that a strong one, that one? *gulp*
It leaves you taking a proper and hard look at your self in the mirror. At least that’s the way it felt for me when I first read it. And here is what my heart told me today:
– I wish to let go of the belief that I can do it all by myself; I wish to embrace the fact that asking for support is actually an act of courage and self care;
– I wish to let go of the blocks and fears I still have when it comes to full expression of my self; I wish to embrace the right-brain intuitive fairy that is screaming and roaring inside of me. It’s time, she’s making my ears bleed right now;
– I wish to let go of censorship and comparison; I wish to embrace my dark and bright sides fully;
– I wish to let go of defense mechanisms that don’t serve me; I wish to feel the fear and do it anyway. For f**k’s sake;
– I wish to let go of control; I wish to learn how to lean on, back and in (holy guacamole I love the English language, so many things you can say in 3 words. No wonder I don’t write in French).
From now on, I will focus on what nourishes me, so I can give back a gazillion times better. Being fully yourself, and offering your gifts to the world, that’s being of service.