*WARNING = this post is kindly brought to you by Full Moon Angst, available worldwide for free*
|ROAR! Like me, except I wear no mustache and my armpits are less hairy. And I’m no man either.
Dear peeps, I am tired, in a way. I am tired of reading or being told how and who I should be as a yoga student and teacher trainee. I am tired of reading or being told that I should act in a certain way as a yoga student and teacher trainee.
I live by and respect mostly the yamas and niyamas, which has been a natural process anyway. I don’t always *think* about them when I do something, thank whoever or whatever you believe in!
Yes there is a but, and here’s how it breaks down:
- I am by no means a CareBear, and that’s fine. I claim my right to be a b**ch sometimes;
- I claim my right to be my grumpy cranky self and not wanting to hear to “look at the positive side and send good vibrations to the Universe” flowery talk;
- That said, I claim my right to sometimes be in the mood to accept the flowery talk too, and utter it myself;
- I reclaim my right to cry when I listen to the Lord of the Rings soundtrack, as cheesy as that last song may be;
- I claim my right to have my own discipline, and I would appreciate if people would stop calling me crazy. Only *I* am entitled to call me crazy, muahahahaha!
- I claim my right to be who the f*** I want to be, I guess that sums it all.