*So finally I’m landing* – let’s take it where we left off, where was it again?
What happened in the meantime? I won’t tell you that what happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam, but I won’t bore you with the details, plus you will get to know a bit more the amazing people I met on the other side 🙂 Let me just tell you about 10 things I’ve learned:
– Self discovery can be painful, but you have to go through it to be of service to others;
– Corollary : being of service to others is much more efficient when you do it out of love, not out of guilt and pity. Get rid if the guilt, and let the love in;
– You don’t have to be a multimillionaire to help people, you have to be you. Whatever you think, you do have skills, there’s always a way you can use them;
– Even the smallest act can have great consequences;
– It’s fun to find out that you can do things you never thought you could do just because you put your heart into them;
– Confirmation: yoga is awesome – yeah I knew that already, but I’m still amazed at its powers;
– Opening up and breaking down are not weaknesses, know how to use the energy behind, and learn;
– Don’t forget to take care of yourself, you are your most powerful ally;
– The world needs some hugs peeps, but there are amazing people who work their a** off to mend a few things and create hope. There is hope, and so much energy 🙂
– Nothing is impossible, never give up!
Now if you allow me, I’m just going to get back in horizontal position on my couch, nasty cold has taken over my body. Self care, peeps!