I promised it in a previous post. Wrote it, black on white. Now it’s time. Time to disclose stuff that you probably don’t want to know but what the heck (read = twisted satya-).
Here we go:
1. In the aforementioned post, I put up this link. Ugly truth is I know exactly what I was doing. I know who Jeff Hardy is, I know who Edge is, I know what the WWE is. Because I watch the bloody shows (no pun intended… although I’m lame like that). Lovely Boyfriend and I even went to the Smackdown live show in Brussels last year, while they were touring the whole world. Yes, I’m proud to say I saw the Undertaker live. Not so much ahimsa right there, but it’s fake and funny!
2. I have a weird and twisted sense of humour (see above). No really, I’m not very kind. And I like lame jokes and puns. Lovely Boyfriend often says he’s lucky to have me so someone can laugh at his jokes.
3. I groan and moan and sometimes have the hardest time letting go and feeling the bliss of contentment shining through me. Yes, some people still piss me off big time. There, I said it.
4. I have an ego the size of France. You know why I hate playing games? Because I don’t want to lose. I hate losing. Which is one the reasons I stick with yoga: I learn a lesson in humility every time I step on the mat, in class or at home. Because I’ve learned to accept that a. I can’t put my foot behind my head, and it will probably never happen, b. It’s ok.
5. I used to hate / despise / loathe any kind of physical activity. When I lived in Dijon I used to walk anywhere but never considered it exercise. With hindsight I realized that that’s what kept me from ballooning, possibly.
6. Because I was not a healthy happy camper. I was a meat-and-potato-and-anything-with-sugar eater. And around twenty I was a binge eater. Not fun.
7. Lovely Boyfriend, amongst many other things, has nicknamed me Brainiac 5. Now, don’t be afraid, I am not a green-skinned alien. But I have a brain that works like a database: read, store, spit it out when requested. I freak myself out sometimes.
I believe there are a lot of other things I could get out there, but I like the number 7, so I’ll stop right there.
If there’s anything embarrassing you want to share, please go ahead, this is a safe space for you, I promise 🙂
EDITED TO ADD: official claim from Lovely Boyfriend: all his jokes are NOT lame, they can also be smart, intelligent, genius. (the things you have to do sometimes…)